Workshops commence at 10.00am and finish at 3.45pm.
Please refer to WEG’s booking policy which may be found at the foot of the page.
To avoid disappointment and to provide transparency, the following policy has been created:
- All bookings should be made in person or via a friend
- Payment is £25 for WEG members and £30 for visitors, either by cash or cheque payable to Embroiderers’ Guild (Worcester Branch) on the day of booking
- The bookings’ list will open 2 sessions before the workshop, eg April workshop booking opens in February
- Bookings are open from 12.45 – 2.00 pm.on the day of the WEG meeting
- Workshop numbers are limited to 16 unless otherwise stated
- A waiting list is available
- In the case of a member being unable to attend the workshop, their fee will be returned to them only if a reserve can be found and as much notice is given as possible
- Members take priority over visitors in the event of the waiting list being used
- Anyone booking a place will be asked for a contact ’phone number – to be used in case of cancellation and to be able to contact the reserve